The Company shall be incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Post Issue Paid up Capital
The post issue paid up capital of the company (face value) shall not
be more than Rs. 25 crores.
- Tangible Asset
Net Tangible Assets should be Rs 1.5 Crore.
- Track Record
- The company or the partnership/proprietorship/LLP Firm or the firm
which have been converted into the company should have combined track
record of at least 3 years.
- In case it has not completed its operation for three years then
the company/partnership/proprietorship/LLP should have been funded
by Banks or financial institutions or Central or state government
or the group company should be listed for at least two years either
on the main board or SME board of the Exchange.
- The company or the firm or the firm which have been converted into
the company should have combined positive cash accruals (earnings
before depreciation and tax)in any of the year out of last three years
and its net worth should be positive
- It is mandatory for a company to have a website.
- It is mandatory for the company to facilitate trading in demat securities and enter into an agreement with both the depositories.
- There should not be any change in the promoters of the company in preceding one year from date of filing the application to BSE for listing under SME segment.
A certificate from the applicant company / promoting companies stating
a) " The Company has not been referred to the Board for Industrial
and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR)."
Cases where company is out of BIFR is allowed.
b) There is no winding up petition against the company, which has been
admitted by the court or a liquidator has not been appointed.